Mead Engineering Services Ltd, an ISO9001:2015 Company, manufactures pneumatic valves and actuators. Distributes Mead Fluid Dynamics inc. pneumatic valves, pneumatic cylinders, and production aid equipment. Markets products from several other pneumatic companies.
Mead Engineering Services Ltd has been established in
Lancing, West Sussex, UK to:
- Manufacture interchangeable Mead Fluid Dynamics Ltd (formerly Abex Mead) V15, V20, V21, V22, and V23 pneumatic valve products.
- Distribute the SMART award-winning Isonic (all plastic) V1, V2, and V4 series pneumatic valves and manifold system. The Isonic Pneumatic Valve Series is extensively used in medical, robotics, mobile, production tooling and other industries.
- Market Power Take-off (PTO) pneumatic valves (switches), used on many truck applications, that are interchangeable with the Mead Fluid Dynamics Ltd (Abex Mead) M02-090 series pneumatic valves.
- Distribute the complete range of Mead Fluid Dynamics inc. products including specialist pneumatic valves, production aids, and pneumatic cylinders.
- Market a range of In-line solenoid, air and mechanically operated pneumatic valves, NAMUR and ISO Standard pneumatic valves, FRL’s, accessories and fittings from MFD Pneumatics and AIRTAC International.
- Offers a design service for customer bespoke products and will produce rapid prototypes and series production as required.